Dear Friends,
I'm breaking with my usual format here because I need to let all of you know that my Blogger Reading List isn't updating. This means, I cannot see nor comment on your latest blogs. Oh, how I miss y'all!!!
I do hope that Blogger will come to its senses soon so I can be back in touch with all of you. In the meantime, I so appreciate your understanding and patience. If you do leave me a comment here, I can click on it to see your latest posts; that would be a marvelous help!
Love and blessings to all!
Dear Martha, it has been like this since yesterday morning. I only saw your post by coming directly to visit you. I hope they will fix this.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you 🙏 ❤️ I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.
I sure hope they fix it, too, Linda, but based on feedback here, I'm going to look into feedly tomorrow. Blessings!
DeleteI'm here, Martha. Blogger has been a mess lately. I haven't used the "reader" for years. I found Feedly.com and love it. I see you all as soon as you post. You do have to add each blog to the list, but just once. I hope the blogger techs get with it and fix this mess!! xo
ReplyDeleteI might give Feedly.com a try, Terri. Adding each blog will take time, but it sounds like a worthwhile endeavor.
DeleteBlessings!
Goggle did something. and I'm not sure what. Yesterday, I discovered I could no longer photos to the blog. I googled it -- it's happened to lots of people, which usually means Google change something and didn't say what it was (they're known for that). People had different fixes, so I tried a few, and one finally worked. It had something to do with third-party cookies.
ReplyDeleteYes, Glynn, it's another mess up from Google that we had no way of anticipating. I wish they'd just leave well enough alone or give us some sort of heads-up when they're about to enact changes.
DeleteBlessings!
Blogger is having so many issues lately! Terri D told me about Feedly and as she said, it seems to be working. I hope Google gets this fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope they do, too, Mari. I'll either try Feedly or subscribe by mail if at all possible.
DeleteBlessings!
Hi Martha, by the way, I have added two new options for my readers to follow my blog...if they wish to, especially in light of the issues that Blogger has been having. One is Feedly, and the other is via email. I put those two options on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI will check it out, Linda. Thanks!
DeleteGotta love technology! Hope you get it sorted out fast.
ReplyDeleteIt's a mess, Bill!
Deleteby the way Martha: I also use Feedly. I recommend it. (This is Bill)
ReplyDeleteYou're the third person to recommend Feedly, Bill. Maybe, that's the way I should go.
DeleteBlessings!
I'm having the same issues! Do you know how to install Feedly, Martha? (I'm old and ignorant, lol.)
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't, Myra, but I have something called Follow It which I think might be it. I couldn't install it myself ages ago and had to let someone become a temporary administrator in order to do so. Do you have a place on your blog where you can subscribe by email?
DeleteI thought that "follow by" app was being discontinued? I THINK I've found Feedly ... a website separate and apart from Blogger. After many stops and starts (and "dictionary words" uttered) I'm integrating my favorite places. Cross fingers!
DeleteOh, wow, Myra, I'm bowled over by your determination! Danny and I actually worked together most of the afternoon to get this baby rolling into reality. You are, of course, one of my desired saves in all this process. Looking forward to hearing how it all works out for you!
DeleteBlessings!
I am sorry about your issues. I have had Feedly for years. I seem to be having no trouble with them.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I'm going to try, Sandie. Thanks!
DeleteI have freely as well.
ReplyDeleteGreat to know, Debby. Thanks!
DeleteOh bummer, trouble with blogger. it happens from time to time. I hope it gets resolved. You always get and give the sweetest comments.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your kind words here, Marja! I'm going to sign up for Feedly today as I haven't seen any change in Blogger's status.
DeleteBom dia, Martha
ReplyDeleteEspero que resolva o problema. Apareceu um aviso no meu blog dizendo que não posso mais seguir ninguém, porque já atingi o número máximo de pessoas que posso seguir. Receber seu comentário é sempre uma alegria. Deus te abençoe sempre! Um forte abraço.
As of this morning, it's still not cleared up, Lucinalva. You can hit the Follow Me button to get my blog via email and I'm also going to sign up for Feedly which many here have mentioned. Thanks for commenting here!
DeleteTechnology is great until it isn’t!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about that, Diana. Danny and I struggled through getting me on Feedly.com today, and I'm still learning the ropes. Fortunately for you, your blogs are sent via email and I have no problems or issues with that. I can also check your comments on my blog seamlessly. That's a plus!
DeleteBlessings!
Oh goodness, how frustrating! Yet another Blogger problem. They usually fix them pretty fast, let's hope!
ReplyDeleteThey have before, Ginny, but Danny and I took Terri's advice and spent the entire afternoon adding most of my readers on Feedly. I'm still new to it so I can't say I'm at all comfortable, but I guess I'll have to prove the point that you can teach an old dog new tricks.
DeleteBlessings!
Thanks for letting us know, Martha--and I hope we don't loose touch altogether.
ReplyDeleteI won't lose touch with you, Ron, since you're on Word Press and I get notifications via email. I was simply following so many folks on Blogger without any backup. Danny and I spent most of the afternoon trying to catch me up to speed with the Feedly option. It will take me a while to get used to the change.
DeleteBlessings!
That would be so frustrating
ReplyDeleteOh, it is just that, Jo-Anne! I have added your blog to my Feedly, but please forgive me if I don't see all that you post.
DeleteBlessings!
Yep...and it's frustrating, last week, we couldn't post comments, sigh. Wishing you a beautiful evening.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! I'm thinking that I might not have added you to the Feedly feed. Making a note to do so. Blessings!
DeleteHope they fix this soon!
ReplyDeleteYou know it, Christine! Blessings!
DeleteHullo Martha Ive followed you by following it and many others sted using Google. Ages ago. Sorry for youre issues.Shaz in Oz.x
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know, Shaz.
DeleteBlessings!
Isn't it funny how Google knows everything in the world and has knowledge of everything in the world except Google?
ReplyDeleteYou can say that again!
DeleteBlessings!
Boa tarde minha querida irmã Martha. Obrigado pela visita e comentário, sobre o trabalho do talentoso Vik Muniz. Só falta ele reconhecer, o Senhor Jesus, como seu único eterno e suficiente salvador. Uma excelente tarde de sábado, para todos os seus familiares na Geórgia e um grande abraço do seu irmão carioca e em Cristo Jesus, Evangelista João Luiz.
ReplyDeleteLet's pray that he comes to know the Lord, Luiz.
DeleteBlessings!
Blogger is always acting up these days, it's frustrating.
ReplyDeleteIt is so frustrating, Bill. I tried getting on Feedly and thought I'd done it right, but not so sure now. I do have you in Feedly.
DeleteBlessings!
Dear Martha, are we going to have to break up with Blogger? I've been seriously thinking out that myself. I've had some issues lately.
ReplyDeleteWe might just have to, Debra. Do you know if we go to create another blog say in WordPress if our old blogs here will remain? I'm just curious as I'd hate to lose so much history.
DeleteBlessings!
Oh Martha, I feel your frustration! Blogger seems to be having hiccups more often these days. I’m glad you mentioned Feedly—several friends have recommended it, too, so maybe that’s the way forward. In the meantime, I’ll keep popping by directly because I’d hate to miss your thoughtful posts. Sending blessings and hoping Blogger sorts itself out soon! 🌸
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words here, Veronica. I'm not sure if I've added your blog to my Feedly list. I don't want to lose touch as I truly enjoy your blog. You can send me your website address at marthaorlando@gmail.com. Blessings!
DeleteBom dia minha querida irmã Martha. O Vik Muniz é talentoso. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira, para a irmã e todos os seus familiares na Geórgia e um grande abraço do seu irmão carioca e em Jesus Cristo, Evangelista João Luiz.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Luiz!
DeleteBlessings!
I understand ... yes, that's what I do also. I go over my last two posts every now and then and click on the names of all who have commented therein and so gain instant access to their Blogs.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you - let's persevere.
That's a good plan, Victor. That way, you're at least able to keep up with folks who comment on your blog.
DeleteBlessings!
Hey Martha. I have blogs that I follow that I have never been able to add to my side bar. I am so dumb when it comes to understanding how to work any of this. I did just start going to my reading list under :manage and looking at blogs. Thank goodness, my pictures did load right today on my new post. Thank you for commenting.
ReplyDeleteMine don't show up on my side bar, either, Henny Penny. This week is crazy busy, but I'm hoping that the post that just went out today will encourage others to get in touch with me so I can add them to Feedly.
DeleteBlessings!
Sorry to hear you are having these issues. I don't blog enough anymore to notice. I hope they have it cleared up by now.
ReplyDelete